Does Carvana Sell New Cars?
If you have dealt with buying or selling a used car, you probably already know about Carvana. If you are searching for, does Carvana sell new cars? So read this guide to get the answer and to learn all the strategies and business models of Carvana. You will also learn whether they provide their services online or offline, whether they are trustworthy or not, and whether the services of Carvana are good or not, and you will learn many more things about them.
We will explain which is better for you, either Vroom or Carvana, and last, you will find the customer service of Carvana.
So let’s get started!
What is carvana, and does it work?
Carvana is an online retailer company that only buys or purchases used cars. It was founded by Ernest Garcia, Ben Huston, and Ryan Keeton in 2012. In a short time, it became the fastest-growing company in the US. In 2021, Carvana was added to the list of 500 fast-growing companies. The progress was based on the legit services it provided to the customers. Carvana provides its users with the best way to buy or sell a pre-owned car. It does not deal with new cars at all. All the retail services are based on pre-owned cars.
So now the question is how they profit from their business, and we can also say which strategy their business is based on. So their business strategies are very straightforward. They look to buy used cars from people that want to sell their used cars for many reasons. Then they upload these cars with all the details on their website, just like the companies that deal with new vehicles. The prices of cars vary depending on the model, the current condition of that car, and other factors. But they have the cars available in varying price ranges.
Does carvana buy part of the car?
Not at all. Carvana don’t buy car parts. It only deals with used cars that are in running condition. Before buying a used car, Carvana sends an authorized person to inspect the car thoroughly if you are willing to sell it.
This inspection affects the price of your vehicle. If your car is in good condition, you will get a handsome amount, and if your car is not in good condition, then Carvana will buy it at a lower price, so the prices depend on the condition of your car’s engine and overall condition.
One strategy is that the cars that are not in pretty good condition are auctioned. So, the potential purchasers propose the prices they are willing to pay. So, in this way, the old car goes to the highest bidder.
Does Carvana charge a fee to sell or buy a car?
If you want to sell your used car or buy a car from Carvana, then you will not need to pay any fee to use Carvana. The company pays you for your older car, or if you buy a car from Carvana, you will only pay them the actual amount. They don’t charge any fees at all.
Can you buy a car without a license?
If you don’t have a valid license, you will not be able to buy a car from Carvana. The license is also needed to complete the car registration.
How long does it take Carvana to approve your deal?
Carvana is well-known for its fast processing. So, how quickly your deal will be approved depends on how quickly you fulfill all the requirements. If you buy a car from Carvana, your payment method will be approved within a few minutes via soft credit cheque. If you are selling your old car, it will take hardly 24 hours to support your deal and get your payment after completing all the necessary documentation.
Does Carvana sell new car?
Again, the reply to your question is No; Carvana does not sell new; it is a well-known brand for selling or buying used or pre-owned cars. Carvana does not deal with manufacturing or retailing companies that produce new cars.
Carvana has made it easy to buy or purchase used cars. The good thing about it is that it provides all the services online, so you don’t need to go through hundreds of cars to buy one. All the services are available online at your home. But don’t make the hassle we make during online shopping. Place your order precisely so that it will benefit you.
How to sell used cars on Carvana?
Here we will describe the steps to selling your used car on Carvana. Follow the step-by-step guide to selling your used car:
Give all the necessary details of your vehicle.
Give all the necessary details of your vehicle to get an instant offer. This is done in the online form. You must enter your car’s VIN code or license number on the form. Then the Carvana Techno-Wizard will ask you a few questions and will take a few seconds to show you how they will pay you for it.
Either trade-in or sell.
It depends on whether you want to sell or trade in to get a new one. The agent will take your car from your driveway for free if you go ahead and sell it. They will drop your vehicle off at your home if you trade it in.
If you have sold your car, after checking the on-site review, they will hand you a cheque or key if you bought a car from Carvana.
Which types of cars are available at Carvana?
The one thing that you must know is that all cars are not accepted at Carvana. If you are going to sell or buy a car from Carvana, you should keep in mind the following points:
- The model of your used vehicle must be newer than 1992.
- The vehicle must be in running order.
- Cars with rebuilt titles and salvaged titles are accepted at Carvana.
Does Carvana charge high?
If you check the prices of all the vehicles available at Carvana, you will see that Carvana does not overcharge at all. The prices of all the cars are very reasonable. Even a few hundred dollars is less than other companies offering used cars.
This strategy makes it more fast-growing than other companies. The actual prices are mentioned on the website. There is no difference between the exact prices and those mentioned on the website. But in the case of the dealership, the price difference occurs mainly. They advertise the cars at low prices to attract purchasers, but the buyer pays more in the end.
Is Carvana authentic?
Carvana is an authentic company that provides its services more efficiently in the US. There is no doubt about the authenticity. So don’t worry about it. Thousands of people have sold their cars for a pretty handsome amount to get a new model or cash.
It showcases the used cars on its website and provides trade-in and financing opportunities. They conduct a conscientious inspection and display everything about the cars available for sale. So, there is no doubt about the quality of the car that you are going to buy. Nothing will be different from the mentioned details of the vehicles. The 150-points of inspection of used cars for sale makes it a more legitimate and trustworthy company to buy old cars from.
Check out: Does Car Insurance Cover Theft?
Did Carvana get affected by COVID-19?
In COVID, every business faced trouble in profit and customer service, but you will be surprised to know that Carvana was not affected by COVID. Yes, you heard it right. In COVID, Carvana reported a 25% increase in sales and became the fastest-growing company.
Do you know how to know why there was an increase in sales? The logical point is that in COVID, people prefer their own cars rather than public transportation. This preference increased the demand for cars, but in COVID, the production was slow. So the demand was compensated by used cars.
Carvana vs. Vroom
When we compare Carvana with Vroom, we get the same services. Both Carvana and Vroom buy your used car from the driveway. But how can you decide which one is better for you?
So here we will mention the significant difference between Vroom and Carvana. These differences will help you decide which platform you should use.
- When Vroom takes your vehicle, it takes 3 days to give a cheque, but Carvana provides it on the spot. You don’t need to wait to get a cheque.
- Carvana prefers to accept only good condition cars, but Vroom takes all the vehicles in driveable condition.
- Carvana offers free pickup within 100 miles, but Vroom offers free pick-up without any distance limit from the driveaway.
- Carvana’s offer is valid for 7 days or 1,000 miles, while Vroom’s is valid for 7 days or 250 miles.
- Trust pilot reviews of Carvana are 2.8, while trust pilot reviews of Vroom are 1.3.
- Carvana offers you free pick-up and drop-off. You can also contact a Carvana representative to drop off your car.
- In the case of Carvana, you can contact the representative via phone or online, but in the case of Vroom, you can contact the representative via phone or call.
- In Carvana, when you drop off your car, the company agent hands over the cheque on the spot, but in the case of Vroom, when the agent picks up the car, he mails the cheque the next day.
- If you want to visit Vroom, the physical locations are located in Texas, and you can also use the TexasDirectAuto website to find the location near you.
- If you want to visit Carvana, you can visit any of 33 Carvana Vending Machines nationwide. To find Carvana near me, you can visit their website.
- Both offer a turnaround time of up to 72 hours.
- The online application form for Carvana includes:
Model and make
- The online application form for Vroom includes
Make and model your car
Year of manufacturing
Carvana customer support
- We believe Carvana is cheaper than other companies, but when we talk about customer service, there is much more that you must know before selling or buying a car from Carvana.
- If you want to contact them, you can call their toll-free number (800) 333-4554 or email them at https://carvana.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.
- When we talk about customer reviews, we know they are not very good. Customers say the people in service are friendly, but it takes a lot of time to respond. But we cannot compare the quality of the responding services to the quality of cars available on a website.
- When the customer service representative responds, they explain everything, and you are not left with any queries.
In short, Carvana is the fastest-growing online-based used car selling or buying company. This is a legit company that offers its cars a thorough inspection. There is no doubt about the quality of the vehicle present on the website. The one thing you must keep in mind is that Carvana doesn’t take the parts of your vehicle.
It takes only the cars that are in running condition. The prices of selling or buying are also authentic. They auction the vehicles that are not in good condition to sell them to the highest bidders.
The business strategies and models of its selling and buying represent why it is gaining more popularity. Here we have also mentioned how you can contact the Carvana representative. So you will find all the essential information relating to Carvana.